Buddies needed to keep me honest!

Options
Hey everyone, I am a 49 year old mom of two. I recently lost all my excess weight, but became complacent and put it back on slowly over the past two years. I am looking for buddies to help stay on track and keep me honest! :smile:

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I need someone who's gonna nag me about exercise. I do ok on the menu thing but I am the laziest person alive today. I WANT to work out, I really do. But it's hard getting up in the am cause I have insomnia & don't sleep well. So then I tell myself I'll do it after work & I really mean it. But after work, I have errands, supper, dogs ... then I'm just too tired
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    Add me, and welcome to MFP! I couldn't do this without daily support, my co-workers are no help, with all the snacks they bring in....
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I feel the more support in our MFP journey, the better.

And for anyone that is interested, we do have a group called 20 Minutes a Day Challenge for those that find it hard to keep motivated to get ANY exercise in each day. We are no-pressure but try to keep each other motivated to keep at it. Join us if you'd like! The more the merrier.....
  • sassyntat2ed
    Options
    you can add me I got to the gym everyday... I am very dedicated to losing... and I know I need the encouragement too!! It def helps when u don't feel alone in this journey!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    24 y/o mom of one, works two jobs. Feel free to add me.
  • elenichrlaz
    Options
    Count me in! I love helping and making new friends! :) Also I really need help too!
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was on here then left for a while. Found out how much having the support really helped in that time i was gone.
  • Jendulin
    Options
    always looking for new support buddies add if you want
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm in the same situation. Lost a significant amount of weight, then over two years slowly put double what I lost back on. Anyone feel free to add me! I love motivating and supporting others :)
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I sent you a freind request :)
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Welcome(: