Hello - Looking for some active buddies :)

Options
Hi I've been on this site for a while but not really used it, but determined to start now as I have two stone to shift. Please add me if you are a regular active user so we can help and encourage each other :D x

Replies

• wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, love this site.
  • AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on here everyday and really find it helps me to log absolutely everything I eat and drink - keeps me focussed and sometimes helps me when I look back to see some patterns emerging! I also love the support you can get on here - very motivational!

Friend request sent.... :happy:

Anita x
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm on here everyday too and have found it a huge help in my weight loss. Add me as a friend and together we can all do this.
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I feel that the more support you have, the more successful you will be :)
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    Added :)

anyone else feel free to add me too xx
  • littleblonde200
    Options
    I have been on here actively for 3 days but started last week. im looking for buddys. Will add you now if i can work out how x
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've only just joined so also looking for buddies.
    At 18yrs and about 18st something needs to be done.

I'm considering joining the gym by mine, its only 15 a month, but I feel like everyone there will just laugh at me :(
  • jojo3937
    jojo3937 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday :)

Cheers!
  • corkey8806
    Options
    I'm new to this site and I'm looking for some buddies to chat with and keep each other motived. Feel free to add me
  • jferrara41
    jferrara41 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice job in loosing the weight, this is my current goal which I hope to achieve by 12/2012. With help I know I can do it. Please add me to your list.