"I am motivated by fear"

Options
“You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me but if we get on the treadmill together. There’s two things that might happen: You’re getting off first, or I’m going to die on that treadmill, it's that simple."

Watch this video guys, it's highly inspirational and features Will Smith! Woooo!

http://youtu.be/ikHyDwyqdRM

Replies

• Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    “You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me but if we get on the treadmill together. There’s two things that might happen: You’re getting off first, or I’m going to die on that treadmill, it's that simple."

Watch this video guys, it's highly inspirational and features Will Smith! Woooo!

http://youtu.be/ikHyDwyqdRM

I LOVE this quote! I've been watching this video for years
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    That was awesome. Thank you for sharing :)
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow, the was amazing. Will Smith is awesome, those words are an inspiration and so very true. Thank you for sharing and thank you Will Smith for saying and believing them.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    It's a true classic. That's for the reminder AU-P!
  • JCubbins
    Options
    bump - I'll watch it when I get home
  • WolfieCougar
    WolfieCougar Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump for home!
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Love it!!
  • SooZ1138
    Options
    Bump to watch at home!
  • torange
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! This has been bookmarked for future viewing. My favorite part? There is a redemptive power in making a choice. JUST DECIDE!!!!!!!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Bump for watching at home
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump for watching after class! :)

Haha, those are seriously the exact words that run through my head when I get on the treadmill at the gym. Run hard or die trying!