Fabulous NSV! (Made me Work Out Harder)

Options
So, I started this journey around five months ago - I started off at 265.8lbs and I looks pregnant.

I bought this top (as I'm a bit zany) at the beginning of my journey and I sent a picture to my pal to say 'does this look cool or what?!' (Please ignore my ridiculous face)

69mhwl.jpg

And yesterday, I was looking through the pictures on my phone and I thought to myself... 'I'm sure that top isn't as tight on me anymore.' So I took a pic... And here it is!

24qvbi8.jpg

I just hope that this works *fingers crossed*

I'm hoping to hit the two stone mark by my birthday (in about three weeks) but you know, although I have a goal - if I don't hit it, I will STILL be proud of myself! When I took this picture and realised how far I'd come, I went to see Jillian to try and go even further!

I hope this can be of inspiration to at least one person in MFP land :)

Replies

• monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pictures :( But either way great job :)
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Ooh why won't it work?! If someone would like to help me I would be very grateful lol
  • secretangel
    Options
    wow :) good difference!! keep it up!! xx
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    So, I started this journey around five months ago - I started off at 265.8lbs and I looks pregnant.

I bought this top (as I'm a bit zany) at the beginning of my journey and I sent a picture to my pal to say 'does this look cool or what?!' (Please ignore my ridiculous face)

388193_10150426693224571_500894570_8258561_1700334347_n.jpg

And yesterday, I was looking through the pictures on my phone and I thought to myself... 'I'm sure that top isn't as tight on me anymore.' So I took a pic... And here it is!

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/Pantoinette/MFP% 20album/384905_10150426696104571_500894570_8258571_935913433_n.jpg[/img]

I'm hoping to hit the two stone mark by my birthday (in about three weeks) but you know, although I have a goal - if I don't hit it, I will STILL be proud of myself! When I took this picture and realised how far I'd come, I went to see Jillian to try and go even further!

Can't get them to work, but the IMG does need to change to img
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    I still can't see the pictures, thank you though Eric! Can other people see?
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options

388193_10150426693224571_500894570_8258561_1700334347_n.jpg

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/Pantoinette/MFP% 20album/384905_10150426696104571_500894570_8258571_935913433_n.jpg[/img]

• PandaPop87
    Options
    I changed the hosting site - now they work! :D thank you for your help though guys and girls
  • Cinnamonie
    Options
    Looks good! The top flows straight down now....wonderful job!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Looks great and its cute!
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome hun! can defo see a difference! keep up the hard work :)
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Looks good! The top flows straight down now....wonderful job!!
    ^^^^ This. That top is about to become a sundress! Good job! :happy:
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    A sundress! never even thought about that! :D I think my extra workout helped me lose an extra 2lb this week :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!