Pilates at home

Options
Does anyone have any pilates dvds they recommend to do at home? Something short, 30 minutes or so. And I'd probably need a beginners dvd. I've seen a dozen different ones at Walmart and Target and I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Luna_Ivoree
    Options
    Any beginners one will be fairly similar. It's hard to give my opinion on those since I'll like different workouts than you will. For instance, I've been doing yoga for a year now, and love it. There are some poses i HATE and others i LOVE. You may have the opposite feeling on those poses. What I recommend is do a little research on youtube. They have instructors that post on youtube and you can try those poses out for free. once you know what you like, then you can look into videos at the store that include those! :happy:
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    www.blogilates.com <free, and it has a ton of different types and lengths of workouts. She also gives alternate moves for beginners and more advanced moves once you're more used to it.
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Try this its for beginners and its free http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCg_gh_fppI