Couldn't Believe It...

Options
Have you ever felt like you haven't achieved anything in your journey of weight loss? Well, that is how I had began to feel. I look in the mirror and see so much that I still want to change. But I decided yesterday that I needed to take a look at my progress and feel good about what I have actually achieved this past year. So, I took a picture of a pair of jeans I used to wear and a pair that I wear now. I was surprised at the difference. So, if you are having those feelings of defeat, I encourage you to keep going and don't give up. There will always be things we want to change and improve...BUT you should feel good about any success you have achieved!

jeans.jpg

Replies

• kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What an impressive way to show your progress!!!
    Congrats!
    Kaye
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Funny, I did that exact comparison with my jeans and told myself "did I really wear that". Good job!
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    very cool!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ingenious! You have done great!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So stealing this idea the next time I feel like I'm not getting anything accomplished.
  • mushalek
    Options
    this is an amazing accomplishment and total inspiration! thanks for sharing and congrats!!! :)
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! When ever I feel like I'm struggling I come check out these success stories and it is so inspiring!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WOW! I need to remember to do this. What a difference!
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's powerful! Thanks for sharing. ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!