Advent Calender Craving

Options
I dunno if this is going to sound completely mental but I'm worried about opening my advent calendar tomorrow, any time I have something sweet I start some sort of feeding frenzy ... hungry hippos eat your heart out.... seriously.

Before anyone says it... I'm not going to throw it away/not eat it.... it's milkybar and I hate to say it but I would sell my first born for a human sized bar of it haha

Is anyone else going through a similar thing? x

Replies

• cheekymits
    Options
    Iv had 9 so far..In the end I just bought a tin of Celebrations..I'd swap my family for any type of sweeties :( I call my frenzy Morag..When she finds you..GAME OVER.
  • earlgreygirl09
    Options
    I can't tell you how much I miss English sweets!!!!! Especially cadbury whole nut! And maltesers...........oh the list goes on and on. Mincemeat tarts and mulled wine were always my downfall at this time of year!

I hear ya on the advent calendar.....I just bought one too, but I'm going to keep it. Plus, my husband can help me eat it too! :)
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    eat your milkybar, enjoy it and then go brush your teeth to get the taste out of your mouth and then go take a long walk away from all the goodies...maybe that will help you not to binge...

If not, go run about 10 miles and earn it thru exercise:laugh:
  • cheekymits
    Options
    No one makes chocolate like Cadbury.Fruit and nut.Oh Lordy..I'm craving Smarties right now..Thanks for ruining my life Craig :(
  • crysofmyk
    crysofmyk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Keep it for a special treat at the end of the night, brush your teeth and go to bed right after. You can't continue snacking if you're sleeping! I've been known to go to bed at 8:45 to avoid a sweet craving, LOL. Best part of those nights is that I wake up naturally at 5 the next morning totally refreshed and hit the elliptical for that extra hour that I would have been otherwise sleeping.
  • CraigColton
    Options
    I think I'm gunna wait till midnight every night... eat it ... brush my teeth and then sleep haha it's the only way out... I've also gone to bed early to stop thinking about food :) x
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    No one makes chocolate like Cadbury.Fruit and nut.Oh Lordy..I'm craving Smarties right now..Thanks for ruining my life Craig :(
    shhhhh I had a whole packet of Smarties to myself yesterday afternoon...didn't tell anyone and worse...didn't log it in!!! shhhhhh
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    shhhhh I had a whole packet of Smarties to myself yesterday afternoon...didn't tell anyone and worse...didn't log it in!!! shhhhhh
    8:15am here and now I'm thinking smarties....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I could ot resis the cadbury's crunch..... today.... have not bought an advent calendar this year. Maybe I treat myself to a book every week? lol or a trip to the spa? Lol I need to find a way around....
  • cheekymits
    Options
    Guys there's no way around this..I say we all go buy Malteaser advent calanders tomorow.mmmm.Hahaha at the Smarties...If we are confessing I just had 5 Celebrations and only logged 2..but only because I don't believe the nutritional spec.. :( Such a delusional fool :(