Leappad

Options
jovz10
jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
driving me insane because i can't seem to find a leappad for my girls... I gotta post it somewhere... i figured it would be here!!!! argh!:explode:

Replies

• Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i lucked out and got one from the leapfrog online store late monday night. just keep checking their website. I was checking it every few hours for 3 or 4 days and I got lucky and found a small window where they had them in stock again. keep looking at toysrus, barnes and noble, wal-mart, sams club, kmart and sears. You can spend a small fortune and try to bid on one on ebay, or pay 3x retail price at amazon. Good Luck, Just keep checking! I hope you can get it!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Have you done the Target in stock search? Sometimes they will direct you to a store that has it. You are the third person who's had this complaint. I bet in a week or so the shelves will be restocked. Before Black Friday, the two Targets I go to all the time had loads of them.
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Look on eBay, but only if you want to pay an arm and a leg....People buy things like that up and then list them and make a mint...My sister is looking for one, too...Good luck..!!
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lol on my local forum someone posts about this everyday :o) stores keep on getting shipments u have to know what days and be there first thing when they open..i have decided to get ds a the vtech pad because u can download videos on it...but it is for his bday which is in january..:o) good luck!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I do not understand the appeal of getting kids into these types of electronic toys. Granted, my kids are still little and I do know they are pretty great with technology even though they don't really know what they're doing. But, I want to keep them playing with blocks and coloring for as long as possible. I don't think electronic toys encourage imagination and natural play very well.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    I bought some a few years back for my kids from the early learning centre
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    MY GF predicted this would happen so we bought ours back in Aug/Sept before it was even out - I hope you find one!!! Seems to be the toy to get this year after all!
  • MinaAriel
    MinaAriel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My friend kept checking the Target in store inventory at night. She sent her husband before the store opened and he was able to get one.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    try amazon
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm not going to try and get different system because i got my older daughter a leap frog explorer last year and the cartridges will work with leappad. Instead of getting another explorer for my younger daughter, i thought just go upgrade all the way to a leappad.....

I saw it before but i Wanted to wait for the black friday sale.... i didn'tknow it is going to be gone this fast.... And, I rather wait than paying a lot of money somewhere else.....

Thanks again everyone!