Hey there just had a baby... seriously.

Options
Okay so I found out about this on Cafemom.com So I hope it can help me get some prospective on my intake of food and exercise. I want to be back to "normal" by my birthday if possible. But if not I just want to be some where in the vicinity :o) of my goal.
I have never been till I had babies (2) since 2006 worn above an 8.
So I am dealing with that right now....So that is about it. above every thing I just want to be healthy! :o)
If I stay above then I guess I stay above.
My body may never go back down again, but hey I'm gonna try like hell!

Replies

• 3guys1mom
    3guys1mom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Okay so I found out about this on Cafemom.com So I hope it can help me get some prospective on my intake of food and exercise. I want to be back to "normal" by my birthday if possible. But if not I just want to be some where in the vicinity :o) of my goal.
    I have never been till I had babies (2) since 2006 worn above an 8.
    So I am dealing with that right now....So that is about it. above every thing I just want to be healthy! :o)
    If I stay above then I guess I stay above.
    My body may never go back down again, but hey I'm gonna try like hell!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations on that beautiful baby:drinker: :drinker: And Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • malina
    malina Posts: 3
    Options
    welcome, i just had 2 kids too and i'm trying to get my body back!! we can do it!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain hunny, I was 140lbs and a size 9 when I got preggo with my son. Right when I came home from the hospital I was a size 20 at 200lbs. My son is almost 3 and I have gotten down to a 14/16 and 168lbs it's been a hard road, I couldn't work out until a year after my son due to complications with my epideral. Congrads to you for taking this initial step.

GOOD LUCK
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hey there momma, I'm a cafemom user to, if your addicted to that site just wait to see what this one does for you!! I've been on this site for a week and already lost 4 lbs! Welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for here!! p.s I'm trying to lose my baby "fat" too!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • nicki17
    nicki17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey new mom, Congrats on the new baby!

Keep positive. I've been where you are now and finally I am starting to get rid of the rest of the weight. I did LA Weight Loss, got rid of the 20 pounds, but got stuck. Hopefully this site will help. I really like seeing how many calories I am actually eating.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Good luck to you:drinker: