New and doing this alone at home, would like support

Options
Hello everyone!! As the title states, Im new here and so far so good. All members seem very friendly and Id love to meet a couple of pals to help each other with support. I dont care if you need to lose, maintain, or gain weight. Im very outgoing to anybody regardless of race, age, sexual preference, income, religion etc. My goal is to lose weight. So dont be shy and if you have any questions please message me! Have a good day!

Replies

• cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can feel free to add me! This is a great site!
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...however I am bossy, bold, and have no filter on my mouth or over my thoughts :bigsmile:
  • Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. :) I'm new too, and doing this alone at home!
  • shadow_storm42
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me too if ya like! :)
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    hello and good luck!!!i LOVE this site,feel free to add me!!!!:happy:
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...however I am bossy, bold, and have no filter on my mouth or over my thoughts :bigsmile:

my kind of person! :-)
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hi There, Welcome! I have been using this site for a long time and it's really the best! They have the most options for food (even Fast Food) and if you're feeling lazy and know the calories (so long as you're not tracking ingredients ie: protein etc) you can just add it in! I'm still on the wanting to lose the last 20 lbs, and we can always use more support. Best of luck to you! So feel free to add me!

Jaxxie
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me. I could use some supportive friends too.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • shawneez75
    shawneez75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is amazing...feel free to add me...I will do all that I can to encourage you along the way...I am also looking for a strong support unit...Hope to chat with you soon! :o)
  • angeleyez77
    angeleyez77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also I am looking for new friends that we can help eachother out :) Here to chat anytime also ok.
  • cheryl3839
    Options
    My friend and I are relatively new also...you can add me if you would like!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I'm glad to hear you're finding it successful so far! I had no support at home either when I started. I have been doing this since July and my hubby kept on going as if nothing had changed. I started to make my own meals so I wouldn't bust my calories during 1 meal. About 2 weeks ago, he came to me and wanted to do the 30 Day Shred with me. Ever since, he's been a lot more conscientious of what we're doing at home. It may take time, but your support may still come :) GOOD LUCK!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a trainer and know that it really helped others. I barely can afford the gym. However it wasn't the gym that helped me lose. It was MFP. So just wanted to say you can do it alone at home if..........you have MFP. 1. don't give up 2. log daily 3. improve just a bit each day or week. However the support on MFP is invaluable you are doing the right thing asking for support. I think you have some great offers of support already. I just wanted to say good luck and that you will do fine. Check out the groups and challenges. That is how I made my best friends here.
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome... Great attitude to begin a positive step in the right direction. Feel free to add if u like.
  • michellerenea
    Options
    Im so happy that everyone took the time to read my post. Im getting tons of encouragement already!! Im trying to meet everyone so dont be offended if I couldnt get you personally. Still feel free to send a message and Ill reply back shortly. Thanks!
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to the site, but downloaded and began using the app a couple months ago. I would love some support as well. I'm on my way to my goal of losing 30 pounds.
  • Aclemens21
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me!
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hello I wish you much success go ahead and add me if you like. I agree the more support the better , I also agree with you on the race, age, religion etc.