Help needed

Options
Hi I know I need to commit 200% to this journey, and most of the time I think I am commited, but REALLY ...

This time is going to be different. I am going to join a one day at a time thread and I will make this work. Ending 2012 weighing less than I started it would be awesome, I think I only would have to lose maybe 5. I don't know if I can do that. I commit to set one goal that is related to my weight loss goal each day and then achieve it. Some days will be good, others not so much, I hope I can make friends to help me along the way. :happy:

Replies

• durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Think of how good you will feel once you achieve your goals!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    We all have good days, bad days and somewhere-in-between days! Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time....you'll get there!!! :smile:
  • MrRealDeal
    Options
    Yeah, I took a break for turkey day...but bck on w/fury & determination!!!
    Rmbr when u fall u can always pick yourself up as long as u realize u have fallen...so be aware & don't lie 2 yourself since your #1 enemy is yourself.
  • BarbiNay
    BarbiNay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Take it slow and ease into it but be thinking ahead too. Learn to pre plan your meals and then your exercise. If you know you will have a full day with food then make the time to exercise to balance it somewhat.