Under the weather

Options
I went out of town the week of Thanksgiving and just got back Monday night. I have a huge paper due and I'm working full time. I guess the stress coupled with asthma is disrupting my sleep. I am exhausted, and way behind on my normal routine. I guess I just want to hear that other people have weeks like this.

Replies

• fininski
    Options
    We all do :) take each little thing as it comes, if you are looking at it as one big pile of mess it will look so much harder to deal with
    You'll be through it soon :)
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I have just had the worst cold ever, Could not even swollow, aching, going hot and cold! yea it happens to the best of us, I think rest, rest and more rest is the key, your body will let you know when its ready.
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I will probably ( hopefully) crash hard tonight and get some decent sleep ... then I'll feel better. I really hope so .. I work 2 jobs on Thursdays
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It's getting worse. :/ I don't mind being sick, it just needs to hold off til Thursday. I went to workout this morning and when I tried to lift anything above my head or do anything that required upper body strength I felt really weak . I even fell down when I was doing pushups. This is odd for me. I guess I'll just rest and hope it goes away. Peppermint Tea to the rescue.