New and determined

Options
Hello everyone.

I'm new to the site, but not the app. I've tried almost every diet around and have had some successes. I've always gained the weight back and decided that it's completely within my power to lose weight and keep it off. I don't have money for any more weird supplements or diet pills or the gym even, but I've found MFP to be absolutely invaluable so far. It has just about everything I need. The one thing I really don't have a lot of is support. My family members are all perfectly happy with the fat Chia. But, I've found that losing weight is so much easier when you have support and I DO need to lose weight. My goal is to lose 30 pounds before my birthday in March, and I would love to have the support of people who know my struggle.

I look forward to meeting anyone who is willing to help.

Replies

• nikkijay25
    nikkijay25 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the site as well. Don't look at it as a diet, look at it as a life style change. That's the only way to lose it and keep it off for good. Add me if you like.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like. This site has helped me a lot and I hope you find it as helpful as I have. :D