Confused about measurements!!!

Options
Stupid question I know but how do you measure you butt? I see ppl post there butt measurements, Hips, Thighs, calfs, arms, waist, neck, chest, breast.....am I missing one?

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters as long as you do it the same way every time.

I measure my hips/butt by wrapping a tape measure along the widest part of my butt. The front side usually lands right around my crotch. I take all of my measurements in a locked bathroom so no one can see me doing it.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is what I thought but I saw ppl posting there butt then hips and they where complete different numbers. I was just confused lol I measure in my locked bathroom too lol Thanks
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ive always measure mine at the point it is sticking out the farthest lol.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I don't measure my butt but I do make sure I measure around the largest part of the body part I'm measuring and make sure I measure in the same spot each time. I live alone so no need to do it in a locked bathroom. Also I have a friend who is checking hers (not as often) so when she is over then we'll measure one another as it is a tiny bit easier.