Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Praying for Nick and his family!
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am praying the doctors can fix the pump so he doesn't have to suffer.. He is such a blessing to his family, such a Gr8 Man of God. I sure hope he gets his new heart very soon. He is one that deserves it!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    done!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Praying and will continue...
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Your friend is defiantely in my prayers. God is in control and he will make a way. Keep the faith! :)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Just did, and will continue to.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    DONE!
  • Rhami1
    Rhami1 Posts: 23
    Options
    praying...
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your prayers for Nick. He did not have to have surgery. He is still in Madison but doing well! God is so good!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    I just said a prayer for your friend and his family! I hope everything works out. God Bless!
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thank you Jesus for Nick's healing! Did they say anything about his transplant?
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Issues with the heart really strike a chord with me. I am definitely praying! I am glad he is doing well, I know God will complete the healing and you will see your friend home with his family soon!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm on it now, please keep us updated!
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am praying for him, his family and friends.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your prayers for Nick. He did not have to have surgery. He is still in Madison but doing well! God is so good!

Glad to hear this! :)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    He and his family are in my prayers, as well, even if this surgery was cancelled. Thank you for lifting him up.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Nick just contacted me on Facebook, he said he is alive and well. Thats awsome from what he told me is the wires on his heart pump failed, He is still in the hospital, they have to get the water out of his lungs, they also want to take a close look at his heart pump and check every thing out, they are not supose to fail. Priase God! I will see him again.

Thanks for the prayers,
    Jake
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    What great news! I was just praying for your friend and thought I would check to see if there was an update!
  • alshearer
    alshearer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    He and his family are in my prayers!