NEW HERE

Options
MY NAME IS AMANDA.I AM 29 YEARS OLD AND MARRIED TO AN AMAZING MAN! WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER 7 YEARS.WE HAVE THREE WONDERFULL BOYS.JAMESON IS 9,IAN IS 5 AND OUR BABY BOY TRACE IS 2 MONTHS OLD!

Replies

• AMANDAHUEBNER
    Options
    MY NAME IS AMANDA.I AM 29 YEARS OLD AND MARRIED TO AN AMAZING MAN! WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER 7 YEARS.WE HAVE THREE WONDERFULL BOYS.JAMESON IS 9,IAN IS 5 AND OUR BABY BOY TRACE IS 2 MONTHS OLD!
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome to a great site with loads of information and tons of support!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AMANDAHUEBNER
    Options
    THANK YOU!
  • hekela1978
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I am kinda new here as well and very excited to be getting my health going where it needs to be! I wish you good luck and if you need to vent about tough days or tell someone how excited you are about a good day...reached goal anything..I'm here! GL!!

Heather
  • AMANDAHUEBNER
    Options
    thank you it'll be nice having someone to talk to!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AMANDAHUEBNER
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS!
  • Jill42MN
    Jill42MN Posts: 35
    Options
    Hello!
    I have been here for about a week now - anyone have any thoughts or ideas on how to keep family suppers not boring or not the same thing all the time??

THanks!
  • Jill42MN
    Options
    How do I get that tickler to show up on my posts??
  • Jill42MN
    Options
    Got it figured out!!