Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for pals

Hi all I am new here. I have 8 month old and stay home working mom. I am emotional eater too. The only exercise I really do is breastfeeding. I really want some support. I want to loose weight before her first b'day and dosn't feel I can do it alone. Please let me know if you would like to help.

Replies

• toyachanty
    toyachanty Posts: 7 Member
    Welcome, congrats on your new baby.
  • MissEmmieO
    MissEmmieO Posts: 6 Member
    Would love to support you..feel free to add me!! I am new also but am in love with the site all ready.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Add me!!!!
  • I just started today but if you ever need anyone to talk to im a good listener :)
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Welcome! Good luck with your exercise goals! You can do it! Feel free to friend me for support.
  • i just started today and would love to try and help keep you motivated. add me, we aren't in this alone :)
  • edithcita
    edithcita Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome! I just started last week. Good luck and let's do this! :)
  • brienne225
    brienne225 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I have a little boy who's 9 months old and started fitness pal a little over 3 weeks ago! This is my 4th baby and has been a struggle to lose any weight. (in fact I gained and weigh the same as the day I gave birth). And thats after I lost 6 lbs on fitnesspal. I love this site though! It really helps me be accountable for what I'm really eating everyday! GL to ya and feel free to message me1
  • Welcome! I'm new here too! Feel free to add me as a "pal" too! :)