Best Breast lifting workouts! Results?

Okay I know I can't make miracles happen and I know I can't lift my breast but I would like to work the areas that will help me as much as possible.

Can anyone tell me some really good moves that I will be able to visualize to do at home.

I am a newbie to weights and I don't know what the moves are called but I suppose I can youtube them if you wanna give me some names.

Names of the muscles would be good too be good too..

Has anyone seen good results with any workouts to help lift breast? Mine are not that bad and I think some toning of the area will make a world of difference, especially before they get that bad :)

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Any chest exercises will help. I do many many pushups. Mine are way more perky :]
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    I do not know specifics that actually help, but I have heard that chest fly's can actually make them appear smaller.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    i found a site online that had some good suggestions. id say ggogle it! lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Off the top of my head... woosh, pectoralis major/minor? LOL **PUSH UPs, Lady. You can do those and of course chest press. It would be nice if you invested in a proper bench so you could do decline/incline, but that's probably not an option, huh?

(edit) you can also do DB flyes... stretches the chest, but again, better to do from a bench (Oh! wait a minute! There's BOSU balls and stability balls! YOU DON'T need a bench! YAY!!!)
  • There aren't enough exercises out there, nor enough time for me to do enough of them to fix my girls... some things, gravity just wins over. lol

That being said-I have been getting mine slightly perkier by doing 30 DS for starers, and I do butterflies at the gym. Any machine that'll work the pecs, or a simulated move with dumbbells.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    i say invest in a great bra now before you get older! nothing else has worked for me so far, but the darn kids sucked all the life out of mine!
  • My main chest exercises are: Pushups, bench press, and dumbbell flys
    Adding in more military press and push press
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I do not know specifics that actually help, but I have heard that chest fly's can actually make them appear smaller.

If I didn't do ANY chest exercises, including flyes, I'd have either totally FLAT or saggy boobs. Building muscles underneath will lift whatever is there. Add a victoria's secret bra, and KAAAAAAAAAAABAMMMMMMMMM! MAGIC CLEAVAGE!!!!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Wait, your breasts can lift? Mine must be lazy, they don't do anything.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    your boobies are fat...exercises work the muscles...just trying to be "technical"
    if anything you might lose some fat and have smaller 1s...
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    i think the muscle is the pectoralius medias (sp?) that helps hold them up. I have heard a lift called a champagne, that tones the muscles between your boobs to make pretty cleveage. You lie on your back or an inclined surface and hold small dumbells touching each other touching the center of you chest then push them straight up keeping them touching together. then go back to start
  • Apriltrev04
    Apriltrev04 Posts: 23 Member
    i say invest in a great bra now before you get older! nothing else has worked for me so far, but the darn kids sucked all the life out of mine!

i agree... invest in a great bra.
    3 kids later there probably is no hope for mine unless I put money into them. LOL.
    sorry I couldnt help suggesting a good workout! :)