Looking for pals

Options
Hi all I am new here. I have 8 month old and stay home working mom. I am emotional eater too. The only exercise I really do is breastfeeding. I really want some support. I want to loose weight before her first b'day and dosn't feel I can do it alone. Please let me know if you would like to help.

Replies

• toyachanty
    toyachanty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on your new baby.
  • MissEmmieO
    MissEmmieO Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you..feel free to add me!! I am new also but am in love with the site all ready.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • Mwebb33x
    Options
    I just started today but if you ever need anyone to talk to im a good listener :)
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your exercise goals! You can do it! Feel free to friend me for support.
  • ccolleennnn
    Options
    i just started today and would love to try and help keep you motivated. add me, we aren't in this alone :)
  • edithcita
    edithcita Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started last week. Good luck and let's do this! :)
  • brienne225
    brienne225 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a little boy who's 9 months old and started fitness pal a little over 3 weeks ago! This is my 4th baby and has been a struggle to lose any weight. (in fact I gained and weigh the same as the day I gave birth). And thats after I lost 6 lbs on fitnesspal. I love this site though! It really helps me be accountable for what I'm really eating everyday! GL to ya and feel free to message me1
  • Estheticslady
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too! Feel free to add me as a "pal" too! :)