Hello!!!

Options
Hi Everyone, My name is Holly. I'm married and have an 8 month old daughter. I just joined MFP today. I'm excited and finally motivated. I gained around 60 pounds with my pregnancy and still have 30 pounds to lose. I hate my post preggo body. I personally still think I look Preggo, and my butt and thighs have grown quite a bit. I need help losing! Any advise would be great!! I'm a very picky eater and I hate raw veggies....I wouldn't eat lettuce if you paid me!!! So in that aspect...it's hard!!! I need to do control my portions and work out more. I currently have been walking every day or most every day, but just recently started doing so. I do crunches some of the time. I'm not sure what excercises I should be doing! Time is a factor, since I work full time and have a 8 mo old baby....

I'm so excited to have joined this site! Thanks for all your support!

Replies

• Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi Everyone, My name is Holly. I'm married and have an 8 month old daughter. I just joined MFP today. I'm excited and finally motivated. I gained around 60 pounds with my pregnancy and still have 30 pounds to lose. I hate my post preggo body. I personally still think I look Preggo, and my butt and thighs have grown quite a bit. I need help losing! Any advise would be great!! I'm a very picky eater and I hate raw veggies....I wouldn't eat lettuce if you paid me!!! So in that aspect...it's hard!!! I need to do control my portions and work out more. I currently have been walking every day or most every day, but just recently started doing so. I do crunches some of the time. I'm not sure what excercises I should be doing! Time is a factor, since I work full time and have a 8 mo old baby....

I'm so excited to have joined this site! Thanks for all your support!
  • modelgirl
    modelgirl Posts: 32
    Options
    hello it is very nice to meet you. I am a single mother with a three year old and I am also in a home school program to become a daycare teacher. I have had a lot of trouble sticking with my diet I lose a little and feel great so then I stop but this time I am for really and if you would like to be what we call workout buddys e-mailing and checking to make sure we have worked out and stuck to the right eating everyday that would be great. also leslie sansone walking at home walking slim is a great start to working out.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to work out with having an 8months old is to include the baby. There are a lot of ab excersices, pushups and yoga that incorporate them. Something like what this site suggests.

http://www.fun-baby-games-online.com/exercises-for-mom-and-baby.html

Of course that only works at the young age. I take my daughter jogging in a stroller to loose weight and I am looking at getting her a bike seat.

Hope this helps.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: