Brand new!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Chelsea and I am VERY new to the site, just signed up a few hours ago. :) I am hoping to meet new people along with eating and exercise tips. I look forward to everything that will happen on my journey even the bad stuff because, I'm so done being over weight and unhealthy!!

Replies

• rochey1098
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, hope you find it useful :smile:
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I wish you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!! You can add me as a friend, if you'd like.....
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish you good luck in your lifestyle change, anythings possible :)
  • toyachanty
    toyachanty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you have success here. One day at time, one meal at a time. You can do this.
  • Magnaman867
    Magnaman867 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chelsea, This is a good site which should be very helpful to you in your journey. You can do it.
  • Chelsea830
    Chelsea830 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm excited but incredibly nervous at the same time. I feel like I have no will power and end up discouraged and losing my motivation. I'm scared to fail...AGAIN.
  • nicolenemec
    Options
    Happy to help hold you up..or at least make a soft landing place....lol! Please add me as your friend!