Tae Bo

Options
Hey guys. Does anyone on here do tae bo? I know it's a bit outdated but I have a few dvd's and I just think they are so fun.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I used to do Tae Bo all the time. Unfortunately, I am not good about doing at home workouts. I always find an excuse and say "I'll do it tomorrow". That being said, Tae Bo is awesome and when I DO decide I'm going to do it - it kicks my butt every time!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yes I do it once in a while. It's a crazy burn!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I do it every once in a while also, have a nice amount of dvd's. It is a great burn and fun!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I used to do it....on vhs...lol, but I always saw great results, there is a new version out and looks pretty intense you might want to check it out!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love TaeBo...One of my VHS(yes..I know) just bit the dust...it was my favorite(very sad). I do have another VHS and a newer Billy's BootCamp Cardio Inferno. I love doing circuit training videos (which aren't as much cardio) so when I do TaeBo..I feel like I am dying. Billy Blanks knows how to get the heart rate up and keep it up! I have to say...I prefer the older tape to the newer workout. Can't speak to any other of his newer ones. While I definitely feel the burn..I feel like the GetRipped older one was a tougher workout.
  • butterflimom
    Options
    I still have all of Billy's first dvd's. I do Tae Bo from time to time. He is so inspirational!! I stopped for awhile and started running and using my elliptical, but am wanting to tone up more so will be adding him back to my routine. Great burn also- like 500 cal + per hour. I love the way your entire body hurts (in a good way) the next day :)
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Right now I only do the Tae Bo Insane Abs: I get a great cardio and ab workout at the same time - good calorie burn!
  • smpreston
    smpreston Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I found several Tae Bo VHS tapes when getting stuiff for the garage sale.I probably should donate them to the library or something.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo. It's my number one workout. I have been doing it off and on since 1998 and getting serious about it in 2010. I own over 200 workouts and I still see Tae Bo being number one.

Billy's older Tae Bo workouts are more intense than his newer ones. I don't own PT 24/7 yet, but I will one day in the future.

Billy's latest workouts are good and if anyone is looking to buy PT 24/7, but don't have the money yet. You may want to buy all or some of the newer workouts. You can find them at Walmart, Target, Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, etc.

These exercises should all be on Collagevideo.com. Just type in Tae Bo and all the workouts that Collagevideo sells will be listed. You can view each workout too.

1. This is Tae Bo.

2. Tae Bo Ripped Extreme. I like that Billy has created this workout for the women only. He's the only man in this video.

3. Billy's Boot Camp Cardio Sculpt

4. Billy's Boot Camp Cardio Inferno

5. Tae Bo Insane Abs

6. Billy's Boot Camp S.O.S. Sweat Off The Inches

7. Tae Bo Power: You can see a clip on youtube. Some places don't have it yet. It suppose to come out on December 6, 2011, but Walmart has the set version already. The set comes with weight gloves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8qLSHL1NeY

8. Tae Bo Explosion. I don't have this one yet. Walmart doesn't even have it yet. It's scheduled to come out on December 6, 2011 as well. I will be getting it though. I can't wait to get it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbsa0fgSSyc&feature=related
  • weimawhat
    weimawhat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo. I have the older ones as well and I also have The Tae Bo Cardio (which I did today). LOVE IT!
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Does anyone on here do tae bo? I know it's a bit outdated but I have a few dvd's and I just think they are so fun.

I miss Tae Bo. All my videos were on VHS :brokenheart: Billy Blanks was awesome.

However, Tony has captured my heart for the moment :love: , so the missing of Billy has lessened. :tongue: