Hello Everyone! Needing Support!

Options
Hi, My name is Jazzmin and I am in need of friends and support. I would love to encourage and support you! I am a junior in college with a double major in Bio Pre-Med and Chem. with a minor in Spanish. It is very hard losing weight as a student because junk food is so easily accessible, but I am determined to do it. I have lost 30 pounds on weight watchers so far, but then it stopped working for me. I hope to meet some great people! :)

Replies

• abbullar
    Options
    I'm in the same situation! I'm a music major, so fitting in practicing and doing school work, there is just no time to put into making healthy meals. But we can do this!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi Jazzmin - welcome! I'm a former WW too - lost 30lbs - gained 10lbs back and decided to try something new. I'd love to support you on your new journey! Best of luck! Add me if you wish... :)
  • jazzykm101
    Options
    Glad to know I have people in similar situations. But you are right! We not only can, but WILL do this!! :)
  • jazzykm101
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I gained weight over Thanksgiving but I am ready for something different other than WW!!
  • aquapussy
    Options
    School and computers are evil for weight gain... well I gained all my weight sitting on the comp eating pizza basically. Do you live in a dorm? If you have access to your own kitchen the best thing to do is cook for yourself and completely ban yourself from fast or pre packaged foods, except for a cheat day or meal once a week or so (if you can handle it without going back to craving it). I find the lower my processed carb intake the less I crave those kind of foods.
  • PennyLane1114
    PennyLane1114 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in just about the same boat as you are. I'm also in college and have put on around 20lbs since starting 3 1/2 years ago! Not only do I have limited time, but also limited funds so it is hard to diet the way I would like. Let's support each other- wooo!