Hey everyone

Options
This is my first time posting on a website like this, but I figured why not. I've been denied for weight loss surgery 3x and now am trying to accomplish my goals alone. I've gone thru all the ups and downs of weight, and found myself at my heaviest. I have made a 180 in my life now and have lost 12 lbs. in the past 3 weeks, but still have a very long journey to go. I would love support, but I would also love to support anyone trying to achieve their own goals. I'm 26 and very motivated when I have my mind set on a goal. I'm just trying to live a healthy and enjoyable life and not one with future complications. Thank you for reading.

13135071.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi mike! Welcome to Mfp land! This is a awesome place to get support, motivation & really great friends. You can add me if u want. I have learned that good friends are a big part of staying focused on becoming healthy. Everyone on here can relate...

Good luck!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the place to come for motivation and support! Everyone is super friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions :)
  • nukehiker
    Options
    hey mike , welcome aboard ! lot of great folks to help you out. feel free to add me.
  • mike3085
    Options
    Thank you I haven't been on here for long and I truly see how inspiring people can be thank you. :)
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike, feel free to add me! I'd love to see you accomplish your goal :D