STOP saying tomorrow!!!!!!!

Options
this is something i do ALL the time :( i need to start and KEEP going.. grrr why is it so hard!
I like this picture.. so true. No that's not me, that's what I wished I looked like lol
388024_312802422070716_100000228837576_1239113_1859208643_n.jpg

Replies

• Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Is that chicka you? WOWSA!
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    Pffft. I wish Hahaha
  • Andrez132
    Andrez132 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lol i think everybody gets lazy or tired at times but just have to stay focused
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You've already lost 44 pounds!!!!! So you know what to do - and how to do it. Cut it out and start today again!!!!!! :)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Every couple months I'll say "Man if I stuck to that diet I would have been so skinny now" haha.
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's hard to eat good! But keep up the good work.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options

it's hard to eat good cause 1) all the good stuff is so damn expensive and 2) if you're a picky eater like me I can't find anything I actually like. That's how it's hard for me lol
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options

it's hard to eat good cause 1) all the good stuff is so damn expensive and 2) if you're a picky eater like me I can't find anything I actually like. That's how it's hard for me lol

The good stuff is NOT expensive... eating processed foods is actually quite a bit more expensive.

Did you know if you force yourself to eat food you don't like for like a month you'll actually start to prefer it? You can change your taste buds, it's pretty neat. Like I used to hate carrots but started eating them b/c they were a quick healthy snack. BAM, I sorta like them now.
  • jen_ferrante
    jen_ferrante Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amen! I started getting lazy in March of this year when I was 40 lbs down.... Now I gained some of that back and need to refocus. The problem is, I kept saying "tomorrow". Well tomorrow kept getting pushed off until tomorrow yet again. Before you know it, 8 months has flown by and I've gotten lazier with my eating habits as well as my fitness routine! No more! I jumped back on the fitness train two days ago! Okay, so it's only 2 days, but it's better than tomorrow, right?

Don't wait for things to happen. MAKE them happen! :)