Looking for friends on here to help Motivate me

Options
Hello All,

My name is Francesca, I am 25 years old happily married with four amazing children. I have had some ups and downs the past two years. Due to this my weight has been on a roller coaster of a ride. I now more than ever know how beneficial it would be for me to lose weight. I have had many health issues, one of which is going to stay with me forever. Although not serious at this point in time and new advanced medical treatments are helping me along. I know that losing weight would help out greatly. That alone should be motivation enough, but I find myself getting down which I can't stand know others out in the world have it so much harder than I do. If any of you would like to help me through this journey I would be so grateful. Hope to make some great friendships on here where we are able to help one another out through what can be a difficult time..Thank you

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hello! and welcome to MFP! :) I don't have kids yet but I totally understand that losing weight is not an easy task. But with people that have the same goal (like me), we will try our best to help you with it! :D And I'm sure once you put your heart to it, you will reach your goal in no time ;)
  • fourkids12
    Options
    Thank you and Congratulations on your weight lose..You seem to be on the right track. I'm sure once i get in the groove of things and meet great people on here like yourself losing the weight will be part of my every day life..
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words! It's been great experience here in MFP! People that support me here are so nice that I don't wanna disappoint them! And I would definitely support you 100% too ;)
  • mana72
    mana72 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I have been a member for some time now and I had almost reached my goal weight. However I have had a lot of change (getting married, relocating and being out of work for the first time in my life). As a result of all this change I have gained a stone and am miserable because of it.

I have managed to secure work and joined a gym and my husband has been wonderfully supportive ... I would also like to make some friends and give/get encouragement.

We can do it ...
  • AngelJo1
    Options
    Hey, I'm in!

Lets help each other out. I am looking for exactly the same thing.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome to MFP, this site is fab!

Add meif you like, hopefully we can support each other to our goals :)
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • kkcc_lok
    Options
    I'm in !! let's help each other. add me ;)
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just joined a few days ago and love the support I have received. I would love to be friends and help support and encourage you. I'll send a request:) You can do this!