hello!

xmJemx
xmJemx Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! My name is Mary Jane!
Well, I heard about this through one of my friends, and since I am really going to hunker down on this weight problem this time, in a healthy way rather in the way I used to (anorexic), I thought I'd give this a try. Thank you all for being here and supporting me. I definitely gained the freshman 15 (more like 30!) this first year of college and I'm determined to come back next fall in way better shape and continue until I reach my life-weight goal. I'm excited and am glad to have this as one more way to keep myself in check.

I love to meet new people, so don't hesitate to talk to me!!!
:heart: mJ

Replies

• xmJemx
    xmJemx Posts: 2
    Hey! My name is Mary Jane!
    Well, I heard about this through one of my friends, and since I am really going to hunker down on this weight problem this time, in a healthy way rather in the way I used to (anorexic), I thought I'd give this a try. Thank you all for being here and supporting me. I definitely gained the freshman 15 (more like 30!) this first year of college and I'm determined to come back next fall in way better shape and continue until I reach my life-weight goal. I'm excited and am glad to have this as one more way to keep myself in check.

I love to meet new people, so don't hesitate to talk to me!!!
    :heart: mJ
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Congrats on making the commitment to do things the right way -- that's a tough decision to make, but you will not be disappointed if you stick to it. This website is great, and you'll be proud of yourself not just for weight loss, but for being healthier and stronger!
  • mislowe
    mislowe Posts: 5
    Good Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • welcome...and good luck...attitude sounds great..have fun
  • hclmom
    hclmom Posts: 5
    You should be really proud of your decision to be healthy overall! Congratulations and good luck.
This discussion has been closed.