I Need help logging in P90X

Options
How do all you P90Xer's log in plyometrics and core synergistics in as exercises? These are the two I have trouble figuring out. Thanks!

Replies

• Petunia_K
    Petunia_K Posts: 35
    Options
    How do all you P90Xer's log in plyometrics and core synergistics in as exercises? These are the two I have trouble figuring out. Thanks!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

Plyo you could do as high impact aerobics and core syn as circuit training. HTH! I have a HRM now so that takes the guesswork out of how many cals I'm burning! :wink: Happy X'ing! :bigsmile:
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I just set up my own and called it P90X Plyo.. .or whatever... and I wear a HRM so I just put in my minutes and how many cals I burned.
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Plyo you could do as high impact aerobics and core syn as circuit training. HTH! I have a HRM now so that takes the guesswork out of how many cals I'm burning! :wink: Happy X'ing! :bigsmile:

Agree. I do the same thing. It is much easier now that I'm using HRM...my logging is more accurate:flowerforyou: I cannot believe I am on my second phase, week three. Man, where did the time go?
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    my px90 is coming in the mail any day now! About how many cals do you guys burn per session?
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    what is a P90X??
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    what is a P90X??

A home fitness program from Beachbody.

Here's a link to a thread about it. :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/50763-p90x-starting-a-new-thread
  • Petunia_K
    Petunia_K Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks to all. That does help. To answer the question about how many cals are typically burned, I've read a few posts that say they burn about 525 for core synergistics and 550 for plyo. However, one man said he burned about 800 according to his hrm. It varies by your intensity. There is a new thread starting about P90x on the recent posts list. It might interest you. :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    The meal plan assumes that you're burning an average of 600 calories per workout. So a little more or a little less.

I started off around 500 and am starting to get into the low 400's which happens when you're not in shape and then start getting fit. Once I get stronger and am able to do more, the number will probably go up again before it drops yet again, hehe. It's a vicious cycle but I love what it's doing to my body!