want to lose a 100lbs are more?

Options
hi tasha here

anybody need to lose a 100lbs are more i see alot of people on here have to lose like 20lbs are just tighten up. are they have already goan through what im tryin to do lose 100 plus pounds anyway im just looking for a support team so we can help each other pound for pound. hey, i like that it has a nice ring to it ...we can weigh in with each other and share or thoughts and feelings about weight others might not understand thats not in our poistion..

Replies

• bnelly55
    bnelly55 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have 180 lbs to lose. Add me we can keep each other motivated. I've lost 26 since oct, but I have a long way to go. Good luck on your journey!!
  • missmarquez2u
    Options
    I dropped 96lbs before i discovered this site.I still have 150 lbs until I reach my goal weight Add me if you want
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have 80-90 to lose (I know this doesn't meet the 100+, but it is still a big mountain to climb!) Would still love any friends/encouragement! Good luck to everyone!
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    Ive lost 101 lbs still want to lose another 20-25 lbs.

You can add me if you like.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs and still have 97lbs to lose so feel free to add me
  • hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds total, another 80 to go...

You can add me too if you want :)
  • bahamachick
    Options
    I want to lose 200 lbs and i need support.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am there with you. I need to lose at least 156 but Dr. would like 200 total for me.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I started with 135 to lose, still have about 75 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    I've got 104lbs to lose and agree it's so much easier with support from people who are in the same position! I've added you as a friend and if you ever need any support then just shout :-)
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have about 170 to lose overall. I'm down 23 so far and my first big goal is to be down to 200 by October 5, 2012. That's 115.5 in one year. Motivation and support from people in the same situation as you is always a big help! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • snarkysharky
    Options
    Gotta lose 175 - about 15 down so far - would love to add people that are going thru similar stuff. :)
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have 123lbs to lose.

My high weight was 330lbs and I lost 50lbs in a very short amount of time, but it wasn't very healthy. I only ate 500 cals a day and spent hours in the gym. When I started eating again I gained 24lbs back, so I guess it could have been a lot worse. My overall goal is now 175 because it feels like a realistic goal. I would love it if I could lose 50lbs or more before June 1st, and motivation would be fantastic. Feel free to add me. :)