Sara's Story

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal. I returned from a deployment in Jan 09. I'm looking to start a healthy lifestyle that I desperately need. I'm looking for a good support system, other than my husband, who can motivate me and provide desperately needed ideas for working out on a time crunch. I'm also extremely interested in healthy cooking. I'm an extremely busy individual between working full time and attending school. I'm working toward a dual major in Nursing and Psychology.

I always love meeting new people and look forward to getting involved in myfitnesspal more and more.

Thanks,
Sara

Replies

• saram04
    saram04 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. I returned from a deployment in Jan 09. I'm looking to start a healthy lifestyle that I desperately need. I'm looking for a good support system, other than my husband, who can motivate me and provide desperately needed ideas for working out on a time crunch. I'm also extremely interested in healthy cooking. I'm an extremely busy individual between working full time and attending school. I'm working toward a dual major in Nursing and Psychology.

I always love meeting new people and look forward to getting involved in myfitnesspal more and more.

Thanks,
    Sara
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara!! Welcome and best of luck!

Let me know if I can help! :flowerforyou:
  • tjjotoad
    tjjotoad Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara. Welcome. I have not taken full advantage of this site yet, but I can assure you everything I have seen is wonderful and completely supportive. We're all in the same boat! Good luck and stick with it!
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara - welcome to the most awesome wright loss support community! This is a great resource for losing weight and the people on this site are the just the best inspiration and support system. Good luck in your weight loss journey!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: