Chalene extreme strength training

Options
How do I add this to my exercise diary. I've tried several different ways but cant figure out how to add calories. I dont have a heart rate monitor but according to the site 35 minutes of strength training is 98 calories (burn circuit 1). It let me add sets reps weights but not the calories. I have 9 sets 12 reps each weights anywhere from 10-25 (put down 10). Any suggestions?

Replies

• Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You have to add strength training in the cardiovascular section.
  • qtcaro
    qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So I would put cardio exercise 35 minutes and 98 calories? I know i'm burning more but now clue how much.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    what she said. You can add your strength exercises in the cardio.....that's why I have such an insane number of cardio each day! : )
    It kind of stinks though! I want a better way to keep track of my stength exercises.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    So I would put cardio exercise 35 minutes and 98 calories? I know i'm burning more but now clue how much.
    just go with that number. It doesn't really matter on cals. As long a s you stay in the "ballpark" of your cals then it will be ok. YOU know what you are doing and can adjust yourself accordingly.
  • qtcaro
    qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh cool, looked at your exercise diary. Good references for some of the stuff I do:) Still working out the kinks on this site. But I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Holy moly I need to start doing the 60 minute circuit training stuff like you! Wonder if Shaun T insanity would fall under that category! Love that calorie hit!