joined today

Options
jl622
jl622 Posts: 104 Member
Hi everyone. I just signed up today, and am hoping this time i will stick to my dieting plan. I find that all my "real" friends, coworkers, and most of my family try to sabotage my diet, in some sort of way. I'm sure you all have experienced this before. I hope to make some weight loss friends here so we can encourage each other instead of sabotaging each other.
Best of luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    hey welcome to MFP:) yes sabatagers are a pain in the booty...but they are always gonna be there and in our lifes. that's why i love MFP, because we are all here together and it's support most people don't get from the real people in their lives.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you're gonna love this site. Feel free to add me! No sabotage going on here!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP..it has been a great site for me.I haven't been a memeber long,but I have enjoyed learning and getting support and ideas.I wish you the best on your weightloss journey.The most I hear from family is....Its Thankdsgiving, take a break..Well, that break can cost you big time.Now with Christmas around the corner and three family dinners over the next three weeks..I can't even think about taking a break.I have to be stronger than ever...
  • jenroseb
    jenroseb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally understand what you mean my people sabotaging your diet! I feel the same way. Losing weight is a lifestyle change. It takes a while to get in to a routine but it will happen! It takes a lot of effort but if its something that you want - you'll find a way to make it happen :smile:
  • lizjoyce6
    lizjoyce6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of support on this site.
  • edithcita
    edithcita Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am new as well and I really enjoy the site. You will find lots of support here. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks for the responses. you all are giving me motivation that i need!