Anyone want to join me in the 30 day shread ?

Options
Hey guys, just found out my sister has a copy of jillian Michales 30 day shread dvd, anyone intrested in doing it with me for some support ?

x

Replies

• cmoon823
    cmoon823 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got Jillian's book and the video myself. I am hoping to start this weekend or first of next week!!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm i am doing Insanity, and have thougth about doing the 30DS again alomg with it...when did you want to start??
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    im going to start tonight since its the 1st of december (might have to finnish it on 31 days and give myself a brake on xmas day, but still eat sensibly)

il add you and we can stay updated on our progress :) x
  • jewels68
    Options
    I'd like to start it again. I made it to day 9 and then it was Thanksgiving.
  • ebby624
    Options
    Does anyone want to start a group? My cousin and I started the thirty days yesterday too. I too will probably take a break on Christmas. I would love the support of others doing this too!!!
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    how about i start a group and il post the link here and we can all be part of a little team ? it will be tough around xmas time but i was still planning to exercise and eat well all through december so doing the 3DS will make no diffrence x
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I am starting it today too, with the exception of Xmas Day, I would love to be part of a group!! Feel free to add me anyone
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    heres the group guys !
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1174-30-day-shread-1st-dec-30th-dec

Im Louise btw, 21 years old from Scotland, UK

looking foward to this !!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I'm doing day 5 tonight!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tonight, please add me to the group.
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my husband just ordered it the other day for me,not sure when it will come in though.
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    just go on the group and click the "join group" option :)
  • oliviazek1
    Options
    My dvd just arrived in the post! Starting today :S

What weights are you going to use? I am going to have to use soup cans or something as i don't own weights haha x

p.s i've just joined the group :smile:
  • snowbune27
    snowbune27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i have the dvd, but im hoping this will motivate me to use it! i will start tonight. cant wait to see how everyone is doing!
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    ive got a set of dumbells, il just use the lightest set.

it would be awsome to become a really close knitt group who support each other so keep posting on the group ! doesnt even have to be about the 30DS but any tips or ideas you have that can aid the weight loss during the program. dont forget to introduce yourselves !