Just joined

Options
Hello all...I just joined and I am 29 years old tomorrow. I have yo-yo'd with my weight over the past 10 years. I haven't gone above 210lbs though. I had a child 2 years ago and weigh about the same as I did when I delivered. I gained about 40 lbs. through my pregnancy. Ironically, I'm trying to lose the weight again to get pregnant. I just don't want to get above 210lbs, so I need to lose the weight. Wish me luck!!! :)

Replies

• bwinston
    bwinston Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all...I just joined and I am 29 years old tomorrow. I have yo-yo'd with my weight over the past 10 years. I haven't gone above 210lbs though. I had a child 2 years ago and weigh about the same as I did when I delivered. I gained about 40 lbs. through my pregnancy. Ironically, I'm trying to lose the weight again to get pregnant. I just don't want to get above 210lbs, so I need to lose the weight. Wish me luck!!! :)
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome! You will enjoy this site. I have really enjoyed the support!
  • Hetfield
    Hetfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome!
    Happy Birthday to you... tomorrow is my birthday too !!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: Happy early birthday to you too.