Returning - Support may help me this time

Options
Hello,

I have returned after gaining back the 20 lbs I lost. I realized that I had no support system so it was easy to slip. Guess this would be the best place to find support. I needs to lose 40+ by May 2012 and about 100 lbs total to be act what the doctor calls my ideal weight.

Holly

Replies

• keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! The support on this site is great. Feel free to add me :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    The support of friends is very important. Add me if you like.
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, this is a great place to be:flowerforyou:
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can do it, get your head in the mindset and start making habits. Small goals! Baby steps, you can do this. Feel free to add me =)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to ad me as well.

I know how you feel. I worked so hard for a year or two and lost weight.
    Then I gained half of it back in the last several months.

I wasn't utilizing MFP like I once was and I thought I could do it on on my own.
    Without exercising as frequently and not watching my food as much, I started slipping.

I've just gotten back into the swing of things in the last couple of weeks. Let's do this!!

We are here for you :happy:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me, I'm good at support and motivation!
  • can111
    can111 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for some weight loss buddies too. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • grannisue
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your friend list. Support is so important. I love this sight because so many are willing to help, push and prod you along. I tend to lose really slow but as long as I am going in the right direction that is what matters. It's good you realize you need some support. Those pounds that so easily creep back on like to bring their friends. LOL