New & Looking for Friends!

Options
Hi All, I am new and I am looking for friends to go trhough this journey with. I'm female, 28 from NH and I work for a community mental health agency.

I'm a vegetraian and I'm aiming to be down 20-30 lbs by October 2012 when I'm getting married. My long term goal is to be 180lbs. I am 5'6" and have a large frame.

Anyone one who would like to be friends that would be awesome.

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! Feel free to add me for support.
  • AngelJo1
    Options
    Hey purple... despite my join date...this is my first day on the boards too. I downloaded this app last year and didn't actually engage with it or the site. SO this time round I am doing it differently and coming on here looking for supporting buddies too. I will send you a request :)
  • NerdyXX
    Options
    I also work in a mental health agency and am looking to lose 20 - 30 lbs.

Welcome to the community and let's get healthy as a whole and be show stoppers by this time next year! :)
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    Hi purple_finch2,

I would be glad to be your friend. I am a newbie too to MFP (my fitness pal), as well. Just under 15 days in. I have a lot of weight to lose, and need more friends myself. 8]:smile:
  • shannonewallace
    shannonewallace Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends, I am also a Vegetarian, 29, from PA, with about the same weight loss goal! ... I love your profile pic!