New to MFP

Options
Hey All!

A friend and I have just recently joined MFP and already feel that this is what will keep us on the straight and narrow. I added all my foods yesterday to see what kind of calories I was intaking on a daily basis. HOLY MOLY! No wonder I weigh what I do! Time to buckle down, start watching what I eat and work out!

Im one of those that needs the buddy system to stay on track. I have to have someone to hold myself accountable. So if any of you are in the same boat and need an extra buddy to help and to cheer you along your journey as well please friend me!

Here's to my new journey to a healthier lifestyle and good luck to all new beginners as well =)

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! You're welcome to add me for support/motivation!
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    friend request sent....welcome
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I hope you enjoy and love this as much as I do. Sending a friend request.
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    Welcome! I have found that I get more support from MFP family than I do from my own family! :flowerforyou:

sending a request!
  • McFishie
    Options
    Welcome to the wonderfully supportive MFP family
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm relatively new to the site as well, only started a month, but I'm seeing changes already! And the support system here is incredible. I'm sending a friend request your way :smile:
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!