I love him/her because...

Options
My wife is extremely thoughtful. She'll get me things that I just briefly mention. For example, I'll say something like, "Man, I was just thinking, I haven't had a mountain dew in forever." Just as a frivolous thought, not really meaning anything by it. The next day when I come home from work there's a 20 oz bottle of mountain dew on the counter. It's little things like that that really show me she cares.

I highly enjoyed reading through that other thread and it's definitely good to vent sometimes. I just wanted to make one to help us remember all the good things they do that make those few negative things worth it. :) Haha.

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    he takes care of me, as well as he can with the distance.
    He isn't the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, but he always knows somehow exactly when I need him to say something really sweet. And he always knows exactly what to say.
    Because he bought me an air popper, everybody knows my love for popcorn matches no other.
    Because he loves my children.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    My husband will run errands for me on Mondays when he gets an extra day off so that we can spend more time together during the weekends doing fun things. He looks out for me and its all about the little things that he does without me asking him too... The other day he bought me a 12 pack of diet sierra mist cranberry splash that I love but I haven't had in a really long time. So every now and then I can have one... He bought me cans because he knows I rarely drink soda now and the cans will last longer... Just the fact that he saw it at the store and knew I loved the stuff and bought it for me without even asking if i wanted it but because he knew i liked it... These are the things that make my heart go pitter patter.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I love him because his hugs make the bad world disappear.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I love him because his hugs make the bad world disappear.

Sweetest thing ever.
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My wife is extremely thoughtful. She'll get me things that I just briefly mention. For example, I'll say something like, "Man, I was just thinking, I haven't had a mountain dew in forever." Just as a frivolous thought, not really meaning anything by it. The next day when I come home from work there's a 20 oz bottle of mountain dew on the counter. It's little things like that that really show me she cares.

I highly enjoyed reading through that other thread and it's definitely good to vent sometimes. I just wanted to make one to help us remember all the good things they do that make those few negative things worth it. :) Haha.

LIKE!!!^^^
  • TheLeapist
    Options
    LIKE!!!^^^
    :)
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love him because when he looks at me I feel beautiful.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i love that he respects me and protects me. Dont no one talk about his BoomBoom! I love that he is always forgiving of my actions even when Im just acting like a big baby sometimes. He always forgives me. Always.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    AWWWWWW THIS THREAD MAKES ME FEEL SO WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :blushing:
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love him because he doesn't see my weight, he sees ME. <3
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love him because he is more than what I ever thought I wanted or deserved.
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    I love him because he doesn't take anything too seriously. Can always make me laugh even when I am at my worst. Fixes my car for me! Takes care of me when I am sick. And well, he is my best friend.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh God, where do I begin? I love him because he proved me wrong, they're not all the same. I love him because he wakes me up, every morning without fail, with kisses on the forehead and "Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend."

I love him because my 3 year old niece is hopelessly smitten with him, and he loves her, too. He reads her books and plays guitar/sings the ABC song to her.

I love him because he flew me home to meet his family over Thanksgiving and when he introduced me to his friends, he smiled, took my hand and said, "I have someone I want you to meet. This is her, the one I've been telling you about."

I love him because he makes me laugh so hard it hurts and holds me when I cry, and does his best to make me laugh all over again.

I love him because when he looks at me I feel like the only woman in the room, and the most beautiful thing he's ever laid eyes on. I love him because he tells me I'm beautiful, and he means it. When I say I need to lose weight, he says, "Well, that's up to you, but I love you just the way you are."

I love him because he is my best friend who I get to make love with at the end of the day.

I love him because he encourages me to better myself, and is constantly reinforcing my self-esteem when I have a bad day.

And I love him because he says the sweetest things at the most random times. Example, on the plane ride to see his family, I had put my necklace in my purse to go through security and when I took it out it was tangled. I asked him to fix it once we were in the air and he looked down at it and up at me and smiled. "What?," I asked him. "I look forward to untangling all of your jewelry." I melted.

I'm loving reading these, y'all, keep 'em coming.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I love her because she makes me feel like a man for the first time in a long while. She make me want to be a better person and take care of myself so we can grow old together. She completes me by filling the void in my heart.