Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need help with an amazing diet?

13»

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Well I personally beleive that racism is horrible, and should not be joked about
    Did anybody say that it wasn't horrible? Gah, forget it. Some folks think that life is easier to get though with a sense of humor.
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    I mean by negativeness about people saying I was racist...really seriously. Or people saying carbs are great! It is like if I were to say I am going to cut out twinkies and everybody being like NO do not give up twinkies! Really why not, they have no nutritional value. My family has a history of diabetes, so yes I do never want it but it is not the reason for choosing my diet. Also it is not just to lose weight it is also for health. Why would you put bad crap into your body? So there are numerous reasons for choosing this
    Like one user said, sort of speak, we need to read more before we speak, i dont know much but enough to know, the reason you may want to cut back on your carbs are for fast Fat loss. cutting carbs will actually help you burn fat more quickly along with moderate exercise. I have been doing this since Nov.14th and its working great for me. now eventually i will slowly add on more carbs into my lifestyle after 28 days are up which is Dec. 11th. If you're interested i can give you more info on what I'm doing, that's healthy and WORKING!..Hands Down!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Wow, I never expected such negativeness. I would not be cutting out carbs completely from my diet as you can see that I said I would be eating fruits...since when were fruits not loaded with carbs? Except they are the good carbs. I do not call white bread, and candies, and milk in any way GOOD for anyones body so by me cutting out this bad stuff and eating stuff that has one natural ingredient instead of stuff I could barely prounounce in it is bad then it looks like a lot of you need to hit the books. Yes I did say I would be eating fish, and I know it is a meat, I also will very occasionally be eating chicken and other meats that have been raised on my farm. I do not eat any meat that is raised on a factory farm. But I did not mention that as it is off topic and would of brought back a totally different debate.

If you can't pronounce it, it must be bad...that's why I steer clear of anything that contains deoxyribonucleic acid or dihydrogen oxide. That stuff'l kill ya
  • I don't see any problem with eliminating things made from white flour or white sugar (both highly refined/processed with basically no nutritional value) from your diet. I do not personally drink milk very often, I use almond milk for most things, even cooking. I do eat yogurt, but that like everything is a personal choice. I have been debating buying a yogurt maker, as I am trying to eliminate as many processed foods as I can - there is nothing wrong with eating as clean as possible. Good luck to you.
  • Thank you for the support :D
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Thank you for the support :D
    You are very welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    "If you can't pronounce it, it must be bad...that's why I steer clear of anything that contains deoxyribonucleic acid or dihydrogen oxide. That stuff'l kill ya"

Lol. Daaaang that stuff sounds hella bad for you. I think I'm going to go on a "deoxyribonucleic acid" and "dihydrogen oxide" detox. ASAP.