Anyone else just start 30-Day Shred?

Options
I just completed Level 1, Day 2. And am interested in locating some co-commiserators. So far I like it. Been doing it at 6:30 in the morning. I find Jillian much more bearable than she is on The Biggest Loser. Stern but positive.

Replies

• KATIEHUGGIES
    Options
    I JUST GOT DONE WITH LEVEL 1!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP TABS WITH YOU!! I WILL SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST!!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on L1D5 today. I joined the group "30 Day Shred" on MFP and there is a topic called "Dec Challenge". We post our mesurements there and talk about the workout, I think you should join the group and topic. We're all doing it in December. I'll be done on Dec 26. Good luck!
  • JillM135
    Options
    Just finished day 3 of Level 2. 10 Days into it, and loving it. Sending a friend request!
  • mayjen85
    Options
    i just started it this week as well and I love it. It's definitely difficult to go the entire thing without breaks but I just feel better afterwards. The exercises are easy to understand and I don't feel as frustrated with the workouts. Plus all the success stories here about the program are a great motivator.

Good luck on your journey!
  • hnchrist
    hnchrist Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am officially starting it this afternoon when I get home! That is the plan! My motivation...the nacho's I ate for lunch...If i can't make better food choices i'm going to have to work my butt off. So i'm going to start 30-Day Shred today and do it every morning and zumba or running in the afternoon!

Wish me luck and maybe send some positive thoughts and prayers my way!
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I was on my second day of 30S and while on the last jumping jack at the beginning I tore my ACL and had to have a replacement surgery. It's been almost 3 months since it's happened and I wish I had been able to finish it.
  • carrieregina
    carrieregina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on L1D5 today. I joined the group "30 Day Shred" on MFP and there is a topic called "Dec Challenge". We post our mesurements there and talk about the workout, I think you should join the group and topic. We're all doing it in December. I'll be done on Dec 26. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! I just joined the Group!
  • carrieregina
    carrieregina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was on my second day of 30S and while on the last jumping jack at the beginning I tore my ACL and had to have a replacement surgery. It's been almost 3 months since it's happened and I wish I had been able to finish it.

Ouch. Hope you're recovering well.
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    starting in literally about an hour! =)
  • oeys
    oeys Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did 5 days of level one last week and then hit a standstill. Does anyone know whether I must start the whole thing again to get best results? It'll be nearly a week since I finished day 5.
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 2 of Level 1. Planning on doing it all the way up until xmas. Have taken measurements and photos and will post the results at the end. Good luck to everyone!! :)
  • Nataleenerlou
    Nataleenerlou Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    30DS is what Im asking Santa for for xmas :D
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day Shred today- Level 1 for now! It is definitely a love-hate relationship with Jillian that I am hoping is worth it! I heard that doing extra cardio is a must along with it, so I try to do some every day as well! Good luck, everybody!
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was looking into buying it today on amazon...has anyone ever done the digital download of any videos on amazon? I saw it was available for this dvd and that would mean i could start tonight instead of waiting.
  • LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just finished Day 3 Level 1, I am so sore but I felt like I had an easier time of it today. Lets just say, it's gonna be a while before I start to watch Natalie, as Jillian keeps pointing out LOL!!

We took "before" pictures on Tuesday, weighed, and took measurements. I'm so excited to see some results.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Well, crud...I've been avoiding 30DS like the plague, but I suppose maybe I should ask for it for Christmas. :noway:
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    Just started yesterday... Never realized how unfit I was but it just motivates me to try even harder!
  • debblacker
    Options
    I started on Tuesday and I think day 3 was harder than day 1 or 2. Too sore :) Here for a better day tomorrow...the best part of it is that I have already lost 1 1/2 lbs and a 1/2" off my waist!
  • CognacKibby
    CognacKibby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. Definitely had to modify...lots! Are there any rest days, or are you supposed to do it for 10 days straight?
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I finished day 2 of level 1 and I can't lift my arms, my stomach muscles hurt when I laugh:tongue: