UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    nice progress
  • JammiRee
    Options
    You look incredible.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Do me a favor and punch that person for me? In the face if possible.

You look beautiful! Great work!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are many people in this world who can only feel better about themselves, by putting others down. Don't listen to your co-worker, pity her instead that she's one of those people. You look fabulous.
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great, tell that B#### to STFU, prior to punching her in the face as already suggested
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, you didn't even look fat on your 'before' picture so I agree that your co-worker is obviously jealous of your fabulous figure.

women are supposed to be curvy, we have boobs and hips ffs and your curves are all in the right place.

you should be proud of yourself, and tell her to shove her comments up her *kitten*!!! :laugh:
  • karenann1989
    karenann1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look amazing ~ don't let anyone make you think any different!!!!!
  • SharadaRose
    Options
    You look great. Screw that women. Shes obviously insucure about her self.
  • kevinschmitt
    Options
    WOW what a jerk at your job. Glad you pulled out the pics to prove to yourself you are far from being fat. You are looking great so don't ever listen to people around you who are like this just because they don't have the fight to do what it takes like you do.

Great work you should be very proud of where your body is at right now girl. : )
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Don't let people and their comments hold you back! A lot of guys prefer "shaped" girls to girls that are stick thin!!!! :happy:
  • airplanes00
    airplanes00 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I agree, this journey has taught me that there are many people out there that will say mean things just to break you because they are jealous and insecure themselves. If one more person tells me if I lose these last 17lbs that I will be gross, I might just punch them. I know what I need to lose, and I have spoken with my doctor and we decided on a healthy weight which is 17lbs from now. I think people say these things because they are jealous. I hear I am obsessed, I say I am not obsessed I am dedicated. Those people just don’t get it.
    First you’re not fat at all, and as for being curved, Brittany Spears in her hay day was concidered to have a perfect body, and she had curves. Fat and curves are different, who wants to be straight up and down like a young child, who decided that a stick is sexy? Where women we should have hips and a butt, we just want tone and tight ones, and by the looks of it your well on your way. Nothing is hanging over your shorts, and you can see your abs are starting to really take shape. You have made some real progress, and I think next summer (2012) you should ask that co-worker to help you shop for some bikinis with your smoken new body.
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I agree, this journey has taught me that there are many people out there that will say mean things just to break you because they are jealous and insecure themselves. If one more person tells me if I lose these last 17lbs that I will be gross, I might just punch them. I know what I need to lose, and I have spoken with my doctor and we decided on a healthy weight which is 17lbs from now. I think people say these things because they are jealous. I hear I am obsessed, I say I am not obsessed I am dedicated. Those people just don’t get it.
    First you’re not fat at all, and as for being curved, Brittany Spears in her hay day was concidered to have a perfect body, and she had curves. Fat and curves are different, who wants to be straight up and down like a young child, who decided that a stick is sexy? Where women we should have hips and a butt, we just want tone and tight ones, and by the looks of it your well on your way. Nothing is hanging over your shorts, and you can see your abs are starting to really take shape. You have made some real progress, and I think next summer (2012) you should ask that co-worker to help you shop for some bikinis with your smoken new body.

Well said. If she called you fat...I'd hate to hear what she'd call me!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    No reason to be embarrassed. You look great! Awesome work! You're co-worker must be jealous because of your progress. She might be trying to derail your journey. Men love shapely curves.
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    she is obviously a hater because you look fantastic! keep up the great work :)
  • stryfe101
    Options
    Don't be insecure, you look great! and your hard work def. shows...tell the person to stfu and don't let it bother you, they are just jealous cause you are looking better
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Look awesome! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    y r u feelin insecure, u look gr8. and ur not fat.
  • dancersample
    dancersample Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting!! You are a gorgeous woman with an amazing figure!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Your co-worker sucks!
    You look amazing!! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!