WHY?!?

Options
Roxy34
Roxy34 Posts: 146
Its 10:34pm and here I sit, torturing myself by watching the FOOD NETWORK and they are doing a special on CHOOOOOCOLATE.............

Mmmmm, drooooool..........

Did you know that over 80 million Hersheys Kisses are made EVERY day!?! What I wouldn't do, for just ONE kiss! :laugh:

Mmmmmm, chocolate pie........

Okay, thats enough torture for one day! Where's my remote control?!

Replies

• Roxy34
    Options
    Its 10:34pm and here I sit, torturing myself by watching the FOOD NETWORK and they are doing a special on CHOOOOOCOLATE.............

Mmmmm, drooooool..........

Did you know that over 80 million Hersheys Kisses are made EVERY day!?! What I wouldn't do, for just ONE kiss! :laugh:

Mmmmmm, chocolate pie........

Okay, thats enough torture for one day! Where's my remote control?!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    So have one! They're only 25ish calories each. You can make one last a looooooong time.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    I LOVE the Food Network! But it is torture. My torture of choice is Paula Deen and Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives. Talk about food that is totally unhealthy but tastes oh-so-good!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    So have one! They're only 25ish calories each. You can make one last a looooooong time.

I agree! Allow yourself one little splurge - this helps me to go overboard when I have a craving for something. Just savor it so it lasts a long time!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Roxy34
    Options
    Yes, that would be a fab idea if I HAD chocolate :laugh:

Tomorrow is another day. Now I have a mission! Besides, I have some wicked weird dreams if I eat to close to bedtime. Especially if its something sweet. So, I guess its a blessing in disguise that I can't reach into my television and grab a handful of chocolately goodness, lol.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Whenever we watch Man VS Food I always start craving whatever it is that he's eating. Drives me crazy!!

I need to go to bed. I'm hungry for some reason and so don't need to eat!!!!
  • lalaaston
    Options
    The food network can be my best friend and worst enemy. I have been sticking to shows like Giada as she seems to make healthy and good food. So for now I will stick to watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations on the Travel Channel. There's no way I am going to want to eat half the stuff he does like sheeps brain :0 Keep up the good work!!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    My remote seems locked on the foodtv :laugh: but i have to turn it off at night if i'm a little hungry!!:laugh:
  • princess03
    Options
    food network is the devil

and

chocolate is its evil spawn

:brokenheart: