New trying to survive week 2.

Options
I have lost weight before and I am to a point where I gained it all back. I just finished my first week and I always do good the first week but now her I am in week two and I blew it today. *sigh* Tomorrow is a new day. Just wanted to say helo to everyone.

Replies

• chadsgal
    chadsgal Posts: 3
    Options
    I have lost weight before and I am to a point where I gained it all back. I just finished my first week and I always do good the first week but now her I am in week two and I blew it today. *sigh* Tomorrow is a new day. Just wanted to say helo to everyone.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    EH....it was one day. Start over tomorrow. Don't let it blow what an awesome thing you are doing for yourself!
  • SueFann
    SueFann Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,
    We all have those days. Tomorrow is another chance to do it better. Don't put yourself down and get discouraged. You are important so take care of yourself!
  • dstephens1980
    Options
    I have to smile:) People laugh at me when I say Im going on a diet. I am in perfect BMI range but I come from an obese, hypertensive, food addictive family. Seeing someone like you on here makes me want to not lose weight, but tone the weight I have. Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all:)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • chadsgal
    chadsgal Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks Evereyone.

dstephens1980, If you are at your target BMI sounds like you do just need to tone. So I am glad I was able to inspire you.

I have never been at my target BMI. I am very far from it. I have a long way to go. I've been down almost 30lbs before and now they are all back and I have 40 lbs to lose before I would reach a weight that is considered not obese for my size. Just trying to focus on the small accomplishments to get me through one day at a time.
  • klbizjak
    klbizjak Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Crystal! I guess I should go start a thread to introduce myself too.
  • Alligatorshirts
    Options
    To me this site is wonderful. I love spreadsheets and entering data. There is nothing more than I hate to have to skew the data by eating "bad food". I know it will happen somewhere on my journey to lose 160lbs, and when it does I will balance out the following date before it gets out of control again.

See by keeping a journal, its all down on paper for us to review and manage accordingly. If you go over your allotted calories by 100 one day, just reduce your calorie intake for the rest of the week by a total of 100.... meaning if you have 5 days left, just eat 20 less calories a day.

Don't get down on yourself, that is the quickest way to get depressed about your weight and turn to food for comfort. Stay positive, and keep using your support system. We will all work it together.

Good luck & God Bless