Hi all.

Options
Hi there. I'm fairly new, just joined the site on Monday. Losing weight has been a constant struggle, but never a consistent one. If there's a function or a vacation or purpose, then i'm on a crash course diet for a week or so. This is time its the same excuse, i'm going on a holiday in 1 weeks time. I've started dieting since 3 weeks ago, but with a different plan. I've incorporated serious exercise regime and healthy food intake and i think i've change my life style and loving the extra energy i have now. On days that i dont exercise, i feel so restless eventhough my average calory intake is between 1200 to 1500 a day. All this is thanks to the Biggest Loser reality show. My aim was to lose 5 kg in 1 month, and I've lost 3kg so far today. 2kg more to go!! Wish me luck.

Replies

• nirahabbas
    Options
    Hi there. I'm fairly new, just joined the site on Monday. Losing weight has been a constant struggle, but never a consistent one. If there's a function or a vacation or purpose, then i'm on a crash course diet for a week or so. This is time its the same excuse, i'm going on a holiday in 1 weeks time. I've started dieting since 3 weeks ago, but with a different plan. I've incorporated serious exercise regime and healthy food intake and i think i've change my life style and loving the extra energy i have now. On days that i dont exercise, i feel so restless eventhough my average calory intake is between 1200 to 1500 a day. All this is thanks to the Biggest Loser reality show. My aim was to lose 5 kg in 1 month, and I've lost 3kg so far today. 2kg more to go!! Wish me luck.
  • The_BoSS
    The_BoSS Posts: 32
    Options
    buddy keep up the good work and good luck with your goals...everyone is able to achieve its goals...
  • dstephens1980
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • nirahabbas
    Options
    Thanks guys for the support. This is really a nice support system to make sure i head the right way.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nirahabbas
    Options
    Thanks Lauramg. Wishing u luck on your weight loss program too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lauramg. Wishing u luck on your weight loss program too.

your welcome and thanks.