How do you control your sugar tooth?

Options
2»

Replies

• qtcaro
    qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Had not thought of sugar free gum, that may be a good idea. I spend most of my day cleaning, watching my munchkins, knitting and some exercise. Think sometimes the boredom gets me to the sweets.
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ok this is how I control my sweet tooth. I found a variety of sugar free cookies called Voortman. You can have 3 sugar wafers for 130 calories. I also make egg custard pie and use splenda instead of sugar. Each slice of pie is 98 calories each! I try making pound cake with splenda and it is good too but more calories because of the amount of flour. There is also a brand of sugar free cookies and treats called Murray. The shortbread cookies allows you to have 8 for around 130 calories. I have made several egg custard pies and froze them to get me through the holidays and parties! I have revamped one cabnet in my kitchen for my snacks and treats. For some reason my slim well built teens want to eat my stuff! lol I lost 25 lbs before join MFP and have lost 28 more since I started in Sept. You have to treat yourself sometime!
  • operationfatbastard
    Options
    ...eat it while staring at yourself naked in the mirror....you will only do it once.:noway:

omg! that is too funny! may have to try that one!

LOVE IT!

I'm definitely going to do this next time I want to eat naughty! I bet you take 2 mouthfuls and go UGH ENOUGH!!!!!
  • qtcaro
    qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ...eat it while staring at yourself naked in the mirror....you will only do it once.:noway:

omg! that is too funny! may have to try that one!

LOVE IT!

I'm definitely going to do this next time I want to eat naughty! I bet you take 2 mouthfuls and go UGH ENOUGH!!!!!

Ditto!
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    get a dentist to take it out... lol

i did mine with will power
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I find that I have to avoid it completely. If I just have one bite I will just want more and more. It's all or nothing. But at the end of the day when I want something that seems indulgent I will have a chocolate protein bar or just some greek yogurt with peanut butter.