Goal to Xmas

Options
Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering how everyone is doing, and whether anyone has a set goal to reach by xmas?
How many pounds do you want to lose my xmas?
How close are you to achieving it?
What is your long term goal?

As for me I have lost 7 lbs so far, and I had planned on losing 10 lbs more by xmas. This may be too ambitious but let's see if it's possible. My long term goal is to lose 20 lbs in total.

So, with it being the 1st of December today, xmas will be here before you know it, and it's time to get really serious :tongue:
Best of luck!

Replies

• saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    my Christmas and New year's goals are the same..4 pounds
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4lbs so far and hoping to lose another 4 by Christmas. (:
  • cel32402
    cel32402 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 4 pounds by Christmas, which will put me at my first goal of losing 10% of my starting weight :)
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    I hope to lose 10 pounds by xmas and 15 by the new year!!!! I know it is alot of work but I know I can do it! Feel free to add me :]
  • kahlee2000
    Options
    My goal is 10 by Christmas.
  • travelfar
    Options
    I plan to lose 5 lbs by the New Year..............
  • adefeld
    Options
    I have lost 7lbs so far. Would like my total to be 10lbs by Christmas. More than that would be a bonus!!! :tongue:
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to be 185 by Christmas. I pushed it back to New years, but have been stuck for 3 weeks... so not possible now. 12 lbs more to lose by then.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My goal is 3-5 by xmas (which will put me at or 2below my goal weight, but since I'm so close it's WAY harder), to work out 4-5x a week between now and then, and to be under my calories at least 5 days/week. Lol.
  • abferg
    abferg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 7lbs by Christmas with an eventual goal of 17.5 lbs total.
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5 lbs by the new year...if I do it by Christmas that would be okay too! :)
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Started 6 days ago and have lost 7lbs if I were to loose another 7 by new year I would be thrilled and as I'm just starting it might even be possible!
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 9 lbs so I will have lost an even 75 lbs for the year.
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    I would like to lose another 7 lbs by Christmas! That would put me at 40 lbs GONE!!
  • hotmamma2
    hotmamma2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 10 pounds by Xmas.
    :smile:
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10 by Christmas.

I too am 10lbs by Christmas.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started on the 21st of September (2011) and my goal was to lose 22 pounds (10kg) by xmas.
    So far I've lost 16 pounds (as of monday) so 6 to go, I think... actually I know I CAN do it :heart:

good work with your weight loss too :flowerforyou:
  • kegonzales
    Options
    My goal was 10lb by Christmas and I started it four weeks ago. I have made it to the 10lb this week so I adjusted my goal to 15lb by New Years Day.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5 more pounds! So close but yet so far away! :smile:
  • therealkatarr
    Options
    My tentative goal is to lose my last 4 by Christmas, but if I can get it by the end of January I won't be too heart broken, haha.
    Then I'll be maintaining and toning. Here's to hoping I can make it in spite of all the Christmas goodies that will be heading my way, soon.