monthly workout video group

Options
apologies if there is something like this already, but I was thinking for trying to get a monthly workout video group going.

Basically starting January 1st, do a month of one workout video, feb do another, etc, leading up to beach season or whenever we want to stop.

I already have 30DS and month 1 of Insanity, so would like to do those, but obviously need more. I was thinking of starting with something even simpler than 30ds though for the first month (like a walk away the pounds video) just to get people used to doing something more low impact and consistently, then move to the more strenuous ones like 30ds and finally Insanity.

anyone else interested or have recommendations? I'd prefer to keep the workout videos cheap or something I can rent from Netflix as I dont have that much money to invest in workout videos :)

Replies

• ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    bump so others may see this and join you. I think i will pass for now though.
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. I really like Tae Bo and it's fairly cheap. Do you have on-demand from your cable company? I think those may be available for a month.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. I really like Tae Bo and it's fairly cheap. Do you have on-demand from your cable company? I think those may be available for a month.

Nope, we're out in the country and have only one cable option and does not have on demand....I'm sure there is a tae bo one i could get with netflix or through the library if i cant find it to buy