Dress Help! Help Me Decide!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ckliveon
    ckliveon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think it's a cute dress! Too short for me, but if you feel awesome in it you should go for it! You've worked for your body so flaunt it baby :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    While it's not my style at all...

It will look great on you. It's perfect for the Venue.

Rock it and enjoy!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm all for the short dresses/ skirts. The top part is a little revealing for me and I don't like the slits in the sleeves personally but what matters is that YOU would feel comfortable and sexy in it. Go for it!!!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LOL i appreciate the honesty. it very potentially does say that but ah well gotta let loose the morals once in a while!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    It looks like something a Snookie would wear.
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    lol i have heard that a few times already
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Remember to cross your legs while sitting
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    It looks like something a Snookie would wear.

Well, she IS going to Atlantic City... lol
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I say wear it, just make sure you don't drop anything!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i think it's hot! me, personally, i would wear super-cute tights under it, but i'm a boob OR leg person. you've already said that you love it, i say get it! if you feel hot, you will look hot!

you go work the hell outta that!
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Post pics rockin' it if you buy it!!!
  • girlando24
    Options
    To you it shouldnt matter what everyone else says peroid, I beleive if you feel confident and it make you feel happy then gor for girl show off want god gave you. Im sure you work really hard on your weight.:flowerforyou:
  • roxleefall
    Options
    I think your opinion is the one that counts most, so if you like it, wear it.

I think it's way too short, personally. Otherwise, I think it's adorable. Maybe with leggings underneath?

Quick fashion tip you're free to ignore: If you show a lot of leg, cover the girls. If you show a lot of cleavage, cover the legs.

I agree with the tip, If it is for a "lounge do" then leggings would make it look classy.
    A night out on the town hitting the clubs its awsome.

At the end of the day hun only you can decide.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Quick fashion tip you're free to ignore: If you show a lot of leg, cover the girls. If you show a lot of cleavage, cover the legs.

This is what I do and it works out every time! I love wearing button up shirts buttoned to the top with a cute pair of shorts, or a low cut top with jeans.