Hi I am new to this community

Options
I am from East Texas, retired High School Teacher, married with three grown kiddos and three beautiful grandkids. I am a photographer, artist and musician (piano). I want to GET FIT and get RID of the last 30 pounds forever! So far I am LOVING this program.

Becky:love:

Replies

• BeckyMcLendon
    Options
    I am from East Texas, retired High School Teacher, married with three grown kiddos and three beautiful grandkids. I am a photographer, artist and musician (piano). I want to GET FIT and get RID of the last 30 pounds forever! So far I am LOVING this program.

Becky:love:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky it is great to have you here. Welcome and enjoy everything this site has to offer.

You will do great:flowerforyou:
  • BeckyMcLendon
    Options
    Thanks Eve, I plan to enjoy it!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have been here a week and I am HOOKED
  • torrence08
    Options
    hi my name is torrence and i have been here about 2 weeks i love this site it is so easy to use. welcome and i hope you enjoy it here and that you are very successful in your weight loss lifestyle change.:smile:
  • btingle89
    btingle89 Posts: 13
    Options
    This is defiantly the place to get plenty of encouragement and support to help you on your journey! Welcome :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here, best of luck in reaching your goal!
  • Slimmer0520
    Options
    Glad to know there are so many newbies. I will be so excited to see all of us to reach our goals.