Goal to Xmas

Options

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 pounds by Christmas, but I'll be happy with any loss I can get. It's really difficult for me to lose weight. :frown:
  • bwilliams93
    bwilliams93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im hoping to lose ten pounds by xmas, i probably won't but i'll still be really happy for 5-7lbs:)
  • elizamoreno
    Options
    i am hoping to lose 10 more lbs by xmas, my total weight loss goal is 15 more lbs by New Years, Lets hope i have the streght to do this
  • Salexan13
    Options
    I'm going to visit my boyfriend's family so I want to look my absolute best. Nails done, hair done, everything did lol. I plan on getting a new outfit but before I do I would LIKE to lose 8 or 10 lbs. 135 is my main goal.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I want to lose atleast 10 lbs..
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    30 pounds by Chrismtas. We started in the summer. I goofed off alot and didnt stick to it. But now I am back on track and have 13 down..17 to go..Not sure if it will happen but I am gonna give it a run!
  • 4afitCarey
    Options
    My goal is at least 3 by Christmas. That would put me at 65lbs lost and in One-derland. 5 would get me to exactly halfway!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I would like to see 10 pounds gone by XMas!!!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    10 more pounds! :)
  • bestmomtr
    bestmomtr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10% which I have 10.4 lbs to go!! I am trying like crazy to work out everyday.:bigsmile:
  • gail4721
    gail4721 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    3 - 6lbs by Christmas is definitely do-able. I could probably do more if i set out to. right now a loss is a loss so I will take it. I just dont want to gain any more.
  • Cosmos40
    Options
    My goal is 10lbs by Christmas and 15 by New Years!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am doing really good! I don't have a goal for Christmas, but my goal for the 1st of the year is to be 160lbs, meaning that I have 5-6 lbs to lose in Dec. I feel confident in this, I lost 13lbs in Oct..and 7 in November, so 5 to 6 should be just right for December..
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am doing really good! I don't have a goal for Christmas, but my goal for the 1st of the year is to be 160lbs, meaning that I have 5-6 lbs to lose in Dec. I feel confident in this, I lost 13lbs in Oct..and 7 in November, so 5 to 6 should be just right for December..
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5 by xmas and 10 by new years !!!:bigsmile:
  • Jemiot
    Jemiot Posts: 16
    Options
    I started losing weight in February and my hope was to reach my goal weight by 12/31/11. The weight loss has slowed quite a bit in the last couple months and I still have 15 lbs to go so it's not likely to happen. But now I'm hoping for a 3-5 lb loss by 12/31 and to reach my goal weight by February 2012!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started in Oct and my goal was to lose 24 lbs by xmas, I've lost 10 so far so 14 more to go. My over all goal is to lose 100 lbs by Oct 2012.
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My Goal is 7 lbs. by Christmas! I am going to bust it with exercise, plenty of water, and staying under my calorie limit each day. That will put me t 35 since I joined MFP and 25 more before I joined. total of 60 lbs. lost..
  • meganrose1988
    Options
    10 pounds is my goal too - I'd love to fit into a nice new bikini for Christmas! (I'm an Aussie so my Xmas is on the beach)
  • nursenelson
    Options
    I don't really have a pound loss goal for Christmas
    I do have one for January 16th though (going on a Caribbean Cruise) - hopefully 10-12 lbs by then
    I do have a "get ripped arms" goal for my New Years Eve dress too :):):)